Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Traxxas 101076-4-RED - Raptor R Pro Scale 1/10 4WD Off-Road Truck - RED
Raptor R Styling. Pro Scale® Performance.
The Traxxas Raptor R™ is the newest member of the innovative Traxxas Pro Scale® lineup. Superb scale detail and proportion combine with 4X4 traction and extreme Velineon® brushless horsepower to faithfully capture the Raptor R™ driving experience. Only Traxxas Pro Scale® delivers both the exacting realism and unbeatable speed and durability performance drivers demand.
Pro Scale Design
Only Traxxas Pro Scale combines pro-level performance with the look and feel of a real Ford Raptor R. The Traxxas Raptor R stops the show with a Ford-licensed body and molded replica parts for maximum scale authenticity. Velineon® brushless horsepower and an extreme heavy duty 4WD driveline give Raptor R performance credentials to match its stunning looks.
Extreme Heavy Duty Upgrades
The Extreme Heavy Duty Upgrade Kit comes pre-installed on Raptor R to withstand the brutal punishment of high-power brushless systems. Made from our toughest cold-weather material, Raptor R’s driveshafts and suspension components are beefed up with extra material and overbuilt construction to form a nearly indestructible driveline.
Clipless Body Mounting
High-flying stunts and 96+kph desert speed runs won’t upset Raptor R’s tough clipless body. Locking tabs hold the body tightly, but release in just seconds to access the chassis. Raptor R’s hidden latching system maximizes convenience and scale realism by removing traditional body clips which would interrupt the body’s clean lines.
Raptor R Specs:
- Length: 637mm
- Front Track: 289mm
- Rear Track: 289mm
- Ground Clearance: 35mm / 52mm (center)
- Weight (no battery): 2.74kg
- Height (overall): 226mm
- Wheelbase: 384mm
- Shock Length (front): 88mm - Long
- Shock Length (rear): 101mm - XX-Long
- Tire Diameter: 4.5 x 1.9 inches (114mm x 48mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 2.2 inches (56mm) (inner) / 3.0 inches (76mm) (outer)
- Speed Control: Velineon® VXL-3s (#3355R)
- Motor (electric): 3500KV Velineon® Brushless
- Overall Drive Ratio: 37/13 ring/pinion gear ratio
- Differential Type: Hardened steel bevel, sealed, limited slip
- Gear Pitch: 32
- Chassis Structure/Material: Composite tub
- Drive System: Shaft-driven 4WD
- Steering: Dual-bellcrank with integrated servo saver
- Tires: Licensed BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO2 2.2″ pre-glued with foam inserts
- Tire Diameter: 4.31 inches (114 mm) (front and rear)
- Wheels (front/rear): Licensed 2.2″ Ford® Factory option wheel
- Wheel Diameter: 2.2 inches (56 mm) outer / 3.0 inches (76 mm) inner
- Radio System: 2-Channel, TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM® receiver
- Servo: 2075 Waterproof Digital Servo (125oz-in torque)
- Top Speed: 96+ KPH with optional included gearing and 3s LiPo
- Skill Level: 1
- Battery Compartment (L/W/H): L165 x W50 x H23/26mm
- Required Batteries: 4 “AA” (transmitter)
What’s In The Box:
- Raptor R with Velineon® VXL-3s ESC and 3500 kV motor
- Quick Start Guide
- TQi™ 2.4 GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
What You’ll Need:
- Batteries: Raptor R requires a single NiMH or LiPo battery.
- Charger: Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger (2971) is recommended for easy and fast charging performance.
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.