Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Traxxas 1/16 E-REVO VXL with battery and Charger and Blue Graphics
- 48+kmh Out Of The Box… 80+kmh All-Out!
- NEW Traxxas Stability Management
- NEW Traxxas Power Cell NiMH batteries with iD™
- NEW 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
- Velineon® Brushless Power with new VXL-3m speed control
- Powerful Velineon 380 motor—largest in class
- Ready-To-Race® With Included Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery
A New Category Of Off-Road Excitement
Traxxas sets the standard for power, performance and innovation. Now, for the first time, all the speed, quality and capability you expect from Traxxas is available in 1/16 scale with the new 1/16 E-Revo VXL. At 14 inches long, E-Revo VXL is about half the size of the 1/10-scale E-Revo. But don't call it a "mini"—this is a whole new category of R/C performance and fun that no mere mini-model can match. Beneath the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the seven-time National Champion Traxxas Revo®, screaming Velineon® brushless-motor power, and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
Proven Traxxas Innovation
No detail was overlooked in our mission to bring all the capability, durability, and excitement of Traxxas' award-winning models to 1/16 scale for fast, affordable R/C fun. The E-Revo VXL is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The standard-bearer of design excellence, the Revo's F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. This superior technology provides capability, performance, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design. The suspension and electronics are fully integrated into the semi-monocoque chassis design that stunned the world when it debuted with the E-Revo. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances strength and weight, function and aesthetics, convenience and performance to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it is an even more impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control®.
Some mini-models are "fast for a mini." That's not good enough for Traxxas. The 1/16 E-Revo VXL is just plain fast. At 30+mph with the included 6-cell NiMH battery, E-Revo VXL is nearly twice as fast as most mini models, and faster than most electric RTR trucks of any scale. Install a second 6-cell battery to unleash the Velineon Brushless Power System's full fury, and E-Revo VXL jumps to over 50mph—all with proven-safe NiMH packs. No other RTR truck, regardless of scale, makes it so easy and affordable to experience this level of high speed and wheelie-popping power.
Velineon Brushless Power
All-new and built specifically for Traxxas 1/16 scale models, the VXL-3m speed control and Velineon® 380 motor represent the latest in brushless technology. Fully LiPo compatible with low-voltage detection for 2S and 3S packs and rated for 6-12 NiMH cells, this potent, powerful combo gives E-Revo VXL precise throttle control and blistering top speed. Patented Training Mode™ lets new drivers hone their skills at 50% throttle. When drivers' ed is through, full power and 50+mph is unleashed with a touch of the EZ-Set® button. Big speed requires big horsepower, so E-Revo VXL and Slash 4WD VXL carry the largest motor in the "mini" category. The Velineon 380 is built to the same no-compromise specs as the Velineon 3500 found in Traxxas' 70+mph 1/10 scale VXL models. High-speed ball bearings. Sintered rotor. Neodymium magnets. Gold plated 3.5mm connectors. It all adds up to 50,000 rpm of pure power and track-searing speed!
1/16th E-REVO BRUSHLESS VXL with TSM (#71076-3) SPECS
- Length: 328 mm
- Front Track: 239 mm
- Rear Track: 239 mm
- Weight: 1.09 kg
- Height (overall): 117 mm
- Wheelbase: 202 mm
- Front Shock Length: 48 mm
- Rear Shock Length: 48 mm
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ 2.0"
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ 2.0"
- Front Wheels: 2.0" Gemini™ (black-chrome)
- Rear Wheels: 2.0" Gemini™ (black-chrome)
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Velineon® VXL-3m
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 380 Brushless
- Transmission: Heavy-Duty Single Speed
- Gear Ratio (internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.00 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
- Gear Pitch: 48P
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Receiver: 6533 with TSM
- Top Speed: 48+kmh out of the box (80+kmh with dual batteries)*
- Skill Level: 2
- Included Batteries: 6-cell NiMH with iD™
- Included Charger: 2-amp DC peak detecting fast charger
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
VXL-3m WATERPROOF ESC SPECIFICATIONS
- Input voltage: 6 to 12 cells NiMH, 2S to 3S LiPo
- Case Size: W26.5 x D46.5 x H22 mm
- Weight: 38 grams
- Motors: Sensorless Brushless
- Motor Limit: None
- On Resistance: 0.0005 Ohms
- PWM Frequency: 12,000Hz
- Peak Current: 326A
- Continuous Current: 52A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0V DC
- Motor / Battery Wiring: 16-Gauge Maxx® Cable
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- Low Voltage Detection: 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection: 2-Stage thermal shutdown
- Sport Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, 100% rev
- Race Mode: 100% fwd, 100% brakes, no rev.
- Training Mode: 50% fwd, 100% brakes, 50% rev.
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Battery Input Connector: Traxxas High-Current Connector with iD™
- Motor Connector: TRX 3.5mm Bullet Connectors